Friday, August 12, 2016

Spanish Shawl and a Garden Wander

Hi Dear Folk,

My Spanish shawl bought in the town Picasso was born in Malaga.  When Rob was about fifteen we took a re positioning cruise out of NYC finishing in Barcelona.  It was a great deal stopping at Ponta Delgada Azores, Cadiz Spain, Malaga Spain, Ajaccio Corsica, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Villefranche from where we caught the train to Monaco, and last stop Barcelona, where we spent a few extra days before flying home.  Such lovely memories.



My Popcorn tree from Africa.



Miss Grief who came to grief in the rain, now dried out and at least I get to finish off reading the stories.


Pond patio.



Pond patio with my little niche under the wisteria.  Do you like my footstool from my friend's aunt's house clearance, along with the little tile tables circa 1940's


Loving these hibiscus flowers, in my giant china pots and they and this bush did make it through the winter covered up.

Christy


2 comments:

  1. Your garden is beautiful and I love the way you have it as an extension of your house. The footstool and tables are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shawl is lovely! The birght flowers on black really make them pop! Are you enjoying Miss Grief?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10