Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pink Roses and Amber Necklace

Hi Dear Folk,

A friend KK surprised me with pink roses, how lovely are these.


It's been a rough week, not sure my eyes are up to all day work on the computer, but such is life.



Today was fun, a dear friend over for lunch,  and used some of my English pottery.  Forgot to take photos.  Quiche, salad and baked apple for desert.  C spoilt me with NZ cheese, the cheese of my childhood, crackers and truffles along with pumpkin scones which we shared over tea, out of my Canadian pottery tea set.

I bought that many years ago when my sister and family came over, Rob was about four and we took a trip up to Niagara Falls and into Canada.  Just fun memories of walking around the studio and picking out some special pieces.


Then we popped over to my local thrift and look what little gem I found, a vintage amber necklace.  It is very long well past my waist $3.99,  just love it.



Christine

3 comments:

  1. Those roses are beautiful, and great find with the necklace - very pretty. Enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses and well done finding the necklace. So good to meet up with friends and just relax. Lunch sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10