Saturday, March 17, 2018

Dog Cottage, Norfolk

Hi Dear Folk,

Dog Cottage Norfolk.


There is nothing like planning a trip to lift ones spirits in the doldrums of winter.

I am so excited.  Well have got lots of good travel coming up and this is just one of my excursions while visiting England in August.  I have booked an AirBNB for my sister, hubby and I at Dog Cottage in Norfolk.  The brick and flint of this old cottage is traditional to this area.

My sister is very happy because the cottage is dog friendly and she has a lab, and how could a cottage called Dog Cottage not be dog friendly?

A town on the coast that I have wanted to visit is Wells-next-the Sea, I'm sure we will get there.  I'm hoping for cozy pub lunches, or evening dinners, a good beer, afternoon teas and walks along the beach, as well as a boat ride on the Norfolk Broads.  Just relaxing and spending time with my sister.

When I was a child we always took two camping holidays.  One would be for two weeks and we would go to Scotland, Wales or Cornwall, somewhere further away and then for the one week long vacation we would stay much closer to home and Norfolk was one of the counties we would visit, along that East Anglia Coast including Suffolk and Essex coastal towns.

Christine

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a WONDERFUL place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee for leaving a comment. Yes I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip. What a cute cottage to stay at. Safe travels.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cottage looks beautiful. Yes good to look forward to getting out and about in better weather. Wells-on-sea is lovely as is all of the North Norfolk coast.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10